Continuous Vacuum Systems
For high productivity DEMAK recommend the use of the new technology “CV-Continuous Vacuum” with the following characteristics:
- Automatic loading of resin and hardener; automatic degassing (up to 0.2 mBar) with “Demak® Continuous Vacuum System”.
- Demak® thin film degassing system with new double extra-large plate to guarantee fast moisture extraction.
- No settling: continuous recirculation from the bottom to the top of the tank by an Archimedean screw.
- Continuous Vacuum System: 24/7 non-stop working.
- Automatic “worn pump gasket” alarm.
- Tank level control through load cells to avoid any maintenance of level control plunged into the resin and catalyst.
Servomotors let you control the resin flow speed in a very accurate way.
Our product treatment system allows a continuous and constant homogenization of the fillers, avoiding settling anywhere in the process.
Our CV system modularity allows you to add at any time robots, vacuum chambers, pre-heating and polymerization ovens, as well as automatic lines to the existing dosing unit.