INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files or pieces of information that may be stored on the visitor's computer (or other internet enabled devices, such as a smartphone or tablet) when the Demak websites are visited. A cookie will usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come from, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on the used device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
- To make the Demak website easier to use and to better tailor both the portal and Demak products to the visitors interests and needs.
- To help speed up the visitors future activities and experiences on Demak Sites.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow Demak to understand how visitors use Demak Sites and help Demak to improve its structure and content.
- Demak absolutely cannot identify individuals or legal entities in the information stored by cookies.
- Each visitor can accept or refuse the cookies installation at the beginning of each browsing session.
HOW IT'S POSSIBLE TO CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES ?
Most Internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. The settings can changed to block cookies or to alert the visitor when cookies are being sent to the evice. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to hte used browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to adjust or modify the browser settings.